Most of the people we know put their health before anything else, and they’re completely right. Our health is fragile and deteriorates over time, leaving the door open for problems such as vision loss or colon obstruction.
Sometimes, a thing such as overload of fat in the liver can cause numerous health problems, but luckily, consuming one common natural ingredient can help.
Beets are a reddish vegetable with a strong taste and great nutritional value. They are very popular in Europe, especially in the Balkans due to their incredible health benefits.
Beets can clean the accumulation of fat in your liver, remove colon obstructions and improve your eyesight besides improving your overall health.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEETS
Beets can improve your blood circulation and reinforce your cardiovascular system, while also providing your body with enough energy for the day.
The vegetable contains betaine and tryptophan, rare substances that can calm down your nerves and fight stress. The antiinflammatory properties of beets and their high antioxidant content can fight free radicals in your body and improve your overall health.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy beetroot salad you can eat any day:
– 2-3 beets
– 2 onions
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Salt to taste
– Peel the beets and cook them in water with some salt so they can soften
– Then chop them in pieces and add them in a bowl.
– Chop the onion next and add it to the bowl
– Then add the olive oil, vinegar and salt.
– Sprinkle some vinaigrette in the end and enjoy your salad.
– Consuming it regularly can clean your liver and improve your eyesight besides strengthening your immune system.
As you can see, beets are highly nutritious and should become a part of your diet starting today.